A Hulu true-crime documentary that explores dark doings within the Chippendales empire. Marlee Matlin guests in the mid-season finale New Amsterdam With a presentation by Dr. Wilder. A historical series about the “cursed waters” of the Bermuda Triangle unexpectedly reveals the submerged wreckage of the space shuttle Challenger. Netflix takes a look at our universe In the Natural History series from BBC Studios.
Welcome to Chippendales
Come for the dirty dancing, and stay tuned for the harrowing drama. Silicon Valley Kumail Nanjiani stars in this fantastic eight-episode drama-documentary series as the founder of Chippendales. Steve Banerjee, who fancied himself the next Hugh Hefner as a male stripper club became a phenomenon. But a toxic psychological mixture of jealousy, greed, and paranoia will lead to murder, arson, and suicide. With an amazing supporting cast including Murray Bartlett (white lotus) as the choreographer who becomes the face of the brand, Annaleigh Ashford as Steve’s savvy accountant wife and Juliette Lewis as the designer of those shorts separates. (Premiere with two episodes, the rest airing weekly until January 3)
Signing on through January with back-to-back episodes, the hospital drama’s final season welcomes Marlee Matlin as mentor and is now a patient of deaf-blind surgeon and oncologist Dr. Elizabeth Wilder (the brilliant Sandra May Frank), who receives an offer that balances her professional goals with her apparent feelings for Medical Director Max (Ryan Eggold). ). Other major subplots involve the relationships of Iggy (Tyler Labine) and his estranged wife, Martin (Mike Doyle), Lauren (Janet Montgomery) and her addicted sister Vanessa (Katherine Prescott), Floyd (Jocko Sims) and his bipolar father Horace (John Earl Gilkes).
Bermuda Triangle: Into the Cursed Waters
This six-part docuseries made headlines when a team of underwater investigators discovered a 20-foot piece of debris from the space shuttle Challenger off the coast of Florida, just outside the so-called Bermuda Triangle. This discovery will be chronicled in the series, which devotes much of its efforts to identifying some of the many ships and planes that have crashed within the infamous area.
Morgan Freeman tells a wide-ranging and visually ambitious six-part natural history series that weaves wildlife footage with animated segments depicting the origins of the solar system. The episodes connect the power of the sun, stars, and even gravity with more grounded observations of animals including a cheetah, a sea turtle, an Alaskan brown bear, a herd of elephants, and two king penguins.
Inside Wednesday TV:
- the sound (8/7c, NBC) Coaches Camila Cabello and Blake Shelton perform with their respective teams for the first time as the top nine are revealed, as the bottom four battle it out for an instant save.
- Buffy Saint Mary: Carry it (9/8c, PBS): American Masters Profiles of the original musician and pacifist activist who grew up in the Greenwich Village folk music scene of the 1960s, has appeared regularly on the Sesame Street for years (including a memorable part about breastfeeding) and won an Academy Award for co-writing “Up Where We Belong” (for An officer and a gentleman).
- Real Sport with Bryant Gumbel (10/9c, HBO): The Sports News magazine reports on the controversy surrounding Qatar’s exploitation of workers in the run-up to the World Cup. Reporter David Scott It is also investigating why major sports federations, including FIFA and the International Olympic Committee, use Switzerland as their base.
- Rookie: The Feds (10/9c, ABC): cross motion between rookie She shows up, when a hostage crisis disrupts everyone’s Thanksgiving plans, she sends Simone (Niecy Nash-Betts) undercover while LAPD police detective Angela Lopez (Alyssa Diaz) shows up to help rescue her husband, Wesley (Sean Ashmore).
- FBI: Most Wanted (10/9c, CBS): Another FBI team has to delay Thanksgiving to investigate a shooting at a Buddhist temple that may have been a hate crime. And it’s decision time for Task Force Chief Remy Scott (Dylan McDermott) and Judge April Brooks (Wendy Muniz).
- Trevor Noah: I hope you do (Streaming on Netflix): In his third Netflix comedy special, filmed at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Calif., outgoing The Daily Show He hosts Revhat about politicians, modern means of communication, and how he learned to speak German.
- Dangerous Breed: Crime. Negatives. the cats. (Streaming on Peacock): Three-part documentary series with Tiger King Ambitions evolve from a reality show about Teddy Harta professional wrestler and Persian cat breeder, to the missing persons mystery at the exit Frederick Crouch He discovers multiple allegations of sexual misconduct and the disappearance of a stepson and ex-girlfriend.
#Drama #Chippendales #Marlee #Matlin #Amsterdam #Shuttle #Exploration #World