NVIDIA and Oracle are teaming to make the power of AI accessible to enterprises across industries. These include healthcare, financial services, automotive and a broad range of natural language processing use cases driven by large language models, such as chatbots, personal assistants, document summarization and article completion.
Join NVIDIA and Oracle experts at Oracle CloudWorld, running Oct. 17-20 in Las Vegas, to learn more about technology breakthroughs and steps companies can take to unlock the potential of enterprise data with AI.
Attend the fireside chat featuring NVIDIA founder and CEO Jensen Huang and Oracle CEO Safra Catz taking place on Tuesday, Oct. 18, at 9 a.m. PT to learn how NVIDIA AI is being enabled for enterprises globally on Oracle.
NVIDIA and Oracle bring together all the key ingredients for speeding AI adoption for enterprises: the ability to securely access and manage data within Oracle’s Enterprise Data Management platforms; on-demand access to the massive computational power of NVIDIA-accelerated infrastructure at scale to build and train AI models using this data; and an NVIDIA AI developer performance-optimized stack that simplifies and accelerates building and deploying AI-enabled enterprise products and services at scale.
The NVIDIA AI platform, combined with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, paves the way to an AI-powered enterprise, regardless of where a business is in its AI adoption journey. The platform offers GPU-accelerated deep learning frameworks, pretrained AI models, enterprise-grade software development kits and application-specific frameworks for various use cases.
Register for Oracle CloudWorld and dive into these sessions and demos to learn more:
- Keynote Fireside Address: Driving Impactful Business Results — featuring Huang and Catz, in conversation with leaders of global brands, discovering how they solve complex problems by working with Oracle. This session takes place on Tuesday, Oct. 18, from 9-10:15 a.m. PT.
- Oracle Making AI Approachable for Everyone — featuring Ian Buck, vice president of hyperscale and high-performance computing at NVIDIA, and Elad Ziklik, vice president of AI and data science services at Oracle. This session takes place on Tuesday, Oct. 18, from 11-11:45 a.m. PT.
- Achieving Database Operational Excellence Using Events and Functions at NVIDIA — featuring Chris May, senior manager at NVIDIA, and Riaz Kapadia, enterprise cloud architect at Oracle. This session takes place on Tuesday, Oct. 18, from 12:15 -1 p.m. PT.
- MLOps at Scale With Kubeflow on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure — featuring Richard Wang, senior cloud and machine learning solutions architect at NVIDIA, and Sesh Dehalisan, distinguished cloud architect at Oracle. This session takes place on Tuesday, Oct. 18, from 12:15-1 p.m. PT.
- Next-Generation AI Empowering Human Expertise — featuring Bryan Catanzaro, vice president of applied deep learning research at NVIDIA; Erich Elsen, co-founder and head of machine learning at Adept AI; and Rich Clayton, vice president of product strategy for analytics at Oracle. This session takes place on Tuesday, Oct. 18, from 12:30-1 p.m. PT.
- NVIDIA’s Migration From On-Premises to MySQL HeatWave — featuring Chris May, senior manager at NVIDIA; Radha Chinnaswamy, consultant at NVIDIA; and Sastry Vedantam, MySQL master principal solution engineer at Oracle. This session takes place on Tuesday, Oct. 18, from 4-4:45 p.m. PT.
- Scale Large Language Models With NeMo Megatron — featuring Richard Wang, senior cloud and machine learning solutions architect at NVIDIA; Anup Ojah, senior manager of cloud engineering at Oracle; and Tanina Cadwell, solutions architect at Vyasa Analytics. This session takes place on Wednesday, Oct. 19, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. PT.
- Serve ML Models at Scale With Triton Inference Server on OCI — featuring Richard Wang, senior cloud and machine learning solutions architect at NVIDIA, and Joanne Lei, master principal cloud architect at Oracle. This session takes place on Wednesday, Oct. 19, from 1:15-2 p.m. PT.
- Accelerating Java on the GPU — featuring Ken Hester, solutions architect director at NVIDIA, and Paul Sandoz, Java architect at Oracle. This session takes place on Thursday, Oct. 20, from 10:15-10:45 a.m. PT.
- NVIDIA AI Software for Business Outcomes: Integrating NVIDIA AI Into Your Applications — featuring Kari Briski, vice president of software product management for AI and high-performance computing software development kits at NVIDIA. This session takes place on demand.
Visit NVIDIA’s Oracle CloudWorld showcase page to discover more about NVIDIA and Oracle’s collaboration and innovations for cloud-based solutions.
#Learn #NVIDIA #Advances #Enterprises #Oracle #CloudWorld #NVIDIA #Blog