New York, November 19, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The Protective packaging market It is expected to grow in size 6.95 billion US dollars From 2022 to 2027. In addition, the market growth momentum will advance at a rate CAGR of 4.02% During the forecast period, according to Technavio. Asia-Pacific region It is appreciated that you contribute 39% The growth of the global market during the expected period. Growing economies such as India China is expected to emerge as major revenue contributors to the overall protective packaging market in the Asia Pacific region. Packaging is a very important aspect in the e-commerce industry, as products are susceptible to damage during transportation. Multi-layer films that provide enhanced protection during transport can be used to protect parcels, such as flexible packaging. Hence, these factors will drive the growth of the market in the Asia Pacific region over the forecast period. The report provides up-to-date analysis of the market, to know the exact growth variation and annual growth rate, request a free report.
Protective Packaging Market 2023-2027: Company Analysis
The growth of the e-commerce sector is significantly driving the protective packaging market. However, factors such as growing customized packaging in the e-commerce industry may hamper the market growth. We provide detailed analysis of 20 companies operating in the protective packaging market, including Berry Global Inc., Cascades Inc., Crown Holdings Inc., Dow Chemical Co., DS Smith Plc, EcoEncluse, Hanchett Paper Co., International Paper Co. , Intertape Polymer Group Inc., Mondi Plc, Nefab AB, Pregis LLC, Ranpak Holdings Corp., Sealed Air Corp., Smurfit Kappa Group, Sonoco Products Co., STOROPACK HANS REICHENECKER GMBH, Universal Protection Packaging Inc., WestRock Co., WINPAC LIMITED.
Cascades Company- The company offers protective packaging such as plain boxes, parts boxes and insulated boxes.
This report provides a complete list of key companies, their strategies and latest developments. Buy now to get detailed company information
Protective Packaging Market 2023-2027: Segmentation
The market is segmented by end user (food and beverage, industrial goods, consumer electronics, home appliances, healthcare, etc.), type (flexible, rigid, foam), geography (Asia Pacific, north america, Europe, The Middle East And AfricaAnd south america).
- the Food and beverage sector It is estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. The potential growth in sales of packaged food products is creating demand for protective packaging around the world. Demand for high-quality packaging is likely to increase as food and beverage production increases and exports increase, which is essential to ensure food products reach their destination safely and hygienically. Packaged food products include cereals, dry foods, frozen foods, candy and pastries, dairy products, refrigerated meats, and others. Packaging not only protects foods from spoilage, but also ensures that they remain fresh when they arrive at retail stores. Hence, these factors will drive the growth of the segment in the market during the forecast period.
Learn about the contribution of each segment summarized in brief diagrams and comprehensive descriptions. View a free PDF report template
Protective Packaging Market 2023-2027: Key Points
- Historical market size 2017-2021
- Compound annual growth rate of the market during 2023-2027
- Detailed information on the factors that will help the growth of the protective packaging market over the next five years
- Estimating the size of the protective packaging market and its contribution to the parent market
- Forecasts regarding upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- Growth of the protective packaging market
- Competitive landscape analysis and detailed information about companies
- Comprehensive details on the factors that will hinder the growth of the Protective Packaging market companies
the Packaging market It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.92% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is expected to increase by US$223.96 billion.
the Mexico Packaging market The volume is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.51% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is expected to increase by US$2,333.59 million.
table of contents:
1. Executive summary
2 View of the market
3 Market size
4 Historical market size
5 Five forces analysis
6 Market segmentation by end user
7 Market segmentation by type
8 Customer scene
9 Geographical landscape
10 drivers, challenges and trends
11 Company landscape
12 Company analysis
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to improve their market positions.
With over 500 dedicated analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of over 17,000 reports and issues, covering 800 technologies, and spanning 50 countries. Their client base consists of companies of all sizes, including over 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in current and potential markets and evaluate their competitive positions within market scenarios Changing.
Media and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/protective-packaging-market-to-grow-by-usd-6-95-billion-between-2022-to-2027-apac -It is estimated to contribute 39% to the growth of the global market—technavio-301992396.html
#Protective #Packaging #Market #Grow #US6.95 #Billion #Asia #Pacific #estimated #contribute #global #market #growth #Technavio